Careers At Esyms
Are you ambitious and want to shape the future of healthcare in Malaysia? Then check out our available job openings and apply now!
Software Engineer (Backend Node JS Developer)
What You'll do
- You will work closely with our product/tech lead, as well as our business development team to understand key problems and deliver a human centric tech solution.
- You’ll be involved in the entire product development process, from conception to deployment.
Who We Are Looking For
- You are user-focused, driven, and passionate in creating smooth user experiences by building products that are fun and easy to use.
- You’re always looking to learn new things and experiment.
- You enjoy working in small agile teams.
- You are a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Develop back end and front end code, RESTful APIs and web applications.
- Perform peer code reviews to optimize code quality or readability.
- Deliver reliable solutions that handle massive data and high traffic.
- Research & learn new technologies and work towards solving problems and meeting requirements.
- Manage and secure deployments of web applications and website.
- You have at least 1-2 years hands-on experience in building web applications with React.Js or other equivalent languages.
- You have solid understanding of OOP, react-router, redux, webpack and common web development concepts and practices.
- You have experience in database design, building and maintaining databases such as MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- You have strong logical and analytical skills.
- You have strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Flutter and GraphQL is a bonus.
- Career Level: Junior Executive
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Years of Experience: 1 year
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Specializations: Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software, Sales/Marketing, E-commerce
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Esyms is the leading online pharmacy in Malaysia. Founded by a team of pharmacists, esyms strives to be the platform which revolutionises the way how quality pharmacy care is being delivered to the public.
We aspire to improve the way how medications are being delivered, how patients receive counselling, and how we can further educate the public about healthcare.
We continue to develop ways to do this such as our telepharmacy service, online store, and many more to come.
Additional Company Information
- Company Size: 1 – 50 Employees
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Watch This Video To Learn More About Esyms
Think you're a good fit? Apply Now.
Fill In This Form To Apply